crustacea books sales

Post your personal site here.

crustacea books sales

Postby unionid » January 10th, 2013, 7:31 pm

NEW, USED, AND ANTIQUARIAN NATURAL HISTORY BOOKS (INCLUDING CRAYFISH)
Northeast Natural History & Supply is a provider of new, used, and antiquarian books, monographs, and journals on all disciplines of natural history. We offer works for sale on a wide range of disciplines including malacology, astacology, entomology, other invertebrate zoology, ichthyology, herpetology, ornithology, mammalogy, paleontology, geology, mineralogy, archaology, anthropology, astronomy, chemisty, and physics.

Our latest catalogue is entitled Antiquarian Invertebrates and includes many titles relating to Crustacea and other invertebrates including some very old and hard to find works. Previous relevant catalogues include Other Invertebrates and Other Invertebrates Exclusive of Mollusks. To receive a pdf or MS Word document of our latest listings, please contact us directly at unionid@comcast.net or by responding to this post.
unionid

Re: crustacea books sales

Postby peterpan » January 22nd, 2013, 7:32 am

I think these books will help me in my project. Are there any other books related to Crayfish describing their habitat?
peterpan

Postby peterpan » January 23rd, 2013, 4:04 am

These seem to be interesting books about the Blue Cray fish. I would love to check them out.
raising the level of the conversation
peterpan

Postby JasonRain » February 20th, 2013, 9:30 pm

I think these books will help me in my project.
JasonRain

Return to Website promotions