Well here I am

Please introduce yourself!

Well here I am

Postby CrazyFish » February 22nd, 2013, 3:48 pm

So I see the board is back. I was a member of the old site. It was really a shame it died, so many great members and so much info lost. I hope this gets back to that greatness.

I currently am raising Proc. Clarkii - Blue, White, and Orange variants - as well as Marbles, Dwarf Cajun, and CPO crays. I am in the process of setting up a new breeding area in which I will be breeding all of those and a few Cherax species. I used to breed before, but I had to stop for a while to do other things. I also am getting back into snail breeding, but I have not made my final decision on the species I will include in that project. Along with the crays and snails, I also have many turtles, frogs, fish, salamanders, newts, a few lizards, and 3 wiener dogs. (and yet the wife still puts up with me)
CrazyFish

Re: Well here I am

Postby Craw Chief » February 26th, 2013, 10:48 am

Welcome back!! As I said in another thread, I am so glad people are filing back in and I really really hope this board returns to its former glory. This was such an amazing community! If you know of anyone else that used to frequent the board, please let them know it's back.

so much info lost.

The new admin says he is working to get the old posts back. I hope that he does. They still exist, just not accessible to the public for whatever reason.
Craw Chief

Return to Introductions